Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Beloved Discount



To all book lovers and to those people who likes books with Christian, Demon theme: check The Beloved by P.A. Minyard..


She just notify me that Lulu is having a discount for this one, so grab it before it's too late!


I also finish reading this book and I highly recommend it... I'm in the process of doing the review! :)





6435062 P.A. Minyard said,
Hi Abby!

Lulu.com just sent me a discount code that will get buyers 25% off of their purchase of The Beloved with up to $50.00 Max savings. It's good until December 14, 2011 and is only available on Lulu.com.

Feel free to pass this one one! BUYMYBOOK305

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Listia

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com