Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Livestream: Lauren Oliver on Delirium Trilogy!

Check out this Livestream of Lauren Oliver talking about the Delirium Trilogy!  I haven't read any book from her Delirium Trilogy but I have read "Before I Fall"- check out my review here.

Here's the link for the livestream: 
http://www.livestream.com/epicreads

Catch Lauren at All Things Urban Fantasy

Dark Days Leg 3

2/21 Lauren Oliver at All Things Urban Fantasy
2/22 Claudia Gray at A Life Bound By Books
2/23 Alex Flinn at Mundie Moms
2/28 Dan Wells at Bookalicious
3/1 Lauren Oliver at All Things Urban Fantasy
3/6 Claudia Gray at A Life Bound By Books
3/7 Alex Flinn at Mundie Moms
3/8 Dan Wells at Bookalicious

And see her in person here: 

Lauren Oliver (PANDEMONIUM), Claudia Gray (BALTHAZAR), and Dan Wells (PARTIALS)

March 9th @ 6:30pm | Books & Books | Coral Gables, FL | Harmony's Radiant Reads 
March 10th @ 2pm | Barnes & Noble | Alpharetta, GA | One Page at a Time
March 11th @ 4pm | Vroman’s | Los Angeles, CA | For Those About to Read
*LIVESTREAM event   

2 comments:

  1. Been hearing some good stuff about this, for the life of me I don't know why I can't love Dystopia! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be a happy-ending person..lol...I think Hunger Games, is a dytopian novel, don't you like it?

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Listia

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com