Friday, April 27, 2012

Feature and Follow #5

Hosted by: Alison Can Read and Parajunkee

I love meeting new blogger friends, visiting old ones, and of course my readers too:D! 

Please leave your links and I will visit your FF post as well and follow you back .If you’re a reader without an FF post just answer in my comment box and I will reply as soon as I can.. . I would love to hear from you! 

You could follow me via GFC... if you'd like to get updates with latest giveaways and reviews... Follow me by email>.:)

Anyway, the question for this Friday's Feature and Follow is:

 

Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then "broke up" with later on in either the......series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.


hmmph.. this is a tough question.. I usually loved all the characters of the book I read, even at their down times. It's not as if I was disappointed, maybe I was just kind of expecting that just like humans, characters are imperfect..:D


Anyway, if asked to give an example.. Maybe Zoe from the House of Night Series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. I love Zoe, she was strong, stands up for her friends and the truth. and she was also powerful. But at the 3rd book and so on, I admit I'm not a big fan of her changing boyfriends. Much worse sleeping with her teacher.. I was a bit tired of her at that time too when she refused to tell her friends what's going on, like she could actually defeat darkness incarnate all by herself. I was actually loving it, when her friends started ignoring her...

That said, I still want to read Hidden, the 10th book in the series and find out Zoey's and her friend's adventures.

How about you?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read the book / series, but I completely understand you being annoyed be the heroine changing boyfriends. I would be, too! Big time :/
    Thanks for stopping by Book that Thing!
    I'm following back via RSS
    _yay_
    FollowFriday_Feature
    You have a beautiful blog design by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Listia

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com